Sunday, October 24, 2010

I seldom if ever post without a photo, but in this case i'll stick with tonight's forecast from NOAA and let you conjure up a probable image.


And I shit you not!


OPEN LAKE FORECAST FOR LAKE SUPERIOR
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MARQUETTE MI
927 PM EDT SUN OCT 24 2010
FOR WATERS BEYOND FIVE NAUTICAL MILES OF SHORE ON LAKE SUPERIOR


TUESDAY NIGHT

SOUTHWEST STORM FORCE WINDS TO 60 KNOTS. RAIN
SHOWERS LIKELY. WAVES BUILDING TO 25 TO 30 FEET.

WEDNESDAY
WEST STORM FORCE WINDS TO 60 KNOTS. RAIN SHOWERS
LIKELY. WAVES SUBSIDING TO 12 TO 17 FEET.

WILD.


e

5 comments:

Mark Dewar said...

Sunnuvah bitch...

Eric said...

out of control.

Malcolm Johnson said...

it's the same size as the West Coast right now. :-)

Dale Williams said...

I want to see some pictures. This should be memorable. I hope to get half the size down in Lake Michigan.

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric,

Thanks for the awesome info for the huge Lake Superior swell coming through! Unreal. I'm not sure if you received it, but I sent you an email the other day to the address you posted here about maybe doing a piece for the Australian Journal Kurungabaa. I think we would love to hear and see about anything you've worked with. Shoot me an email at nsabich@hotmail.com if you need more info. If you're too busy or not interested, no worries.

In any case, thanks for the great site! Inspirational.
Noah